Plaine Images : A creative district
Plaine Images, the Digital Cluster of the Lille Region (Northern France), is a site of Excellence fully dedicated to the cultural and creative industries: video game, serious game, animation, multimedia, cinema, entertainment, digital media, cross-media-… The site hosts many companies of all sizes with activities ranging from production to distribution. Many international key players already chose our region such as : Ankama, Bigben Interactive, Cosmocover, Hydravision, Wakanim, Novastream, 3DDuo, A-Volute (Nahimic)… TV groups are also present.
Research laboratories are also present and dedicated to visual sciences, virtual reality, art-science technologies, man-machine interactions, gestural interactions, perception and visual cognition, etc
We offer many services to French and foreign companies seeking for collaboration or expansion in our region:
– Spaces adapted to your needs : ranging from 16 sqm offices to a complete building and ideally situated in a free trade zone offering exceptional tax exemption schemes
– Shared facilities: shooting and recording studios, mixing rooms, exhibition and projection spaces, showrooms, co-working space, catering area, car parks and concierge services,….
– An incubator for the emergence of innovative projects & creation of start-ups
– A dedicated team of experts to support and assist all development projects from creation to international development without forgetting partner research
Last but not least
– Lille is at the crossroads of 5 major european capitals and gives access to a market of 78 M people and ideally situated : 1 h from Paris, 80 mins from London, 35 mins from Brussels, …
– 34% of the population is under 25 and Lille boasts of many universities and schools
– The task-force is high-qualified and wages are very competitive
There is no better place in Europe to set-up and to thrive.
Speaker : Christelle RONDEL, Business Development Manager
Graduated in International Marketing from the IAE (business school), I have a 16 year experience in Economic Development, inward investment and company support.
I first integrated the marketing department of Lille Grand Palais (congress/exhibition) to attract international events in the Lille Region. Within a European project with western Belgium: I also acted as a cross-bordered coordinator to ensure the international promotion of the Euroregion to increase the number of international congresses and exhibitions in the partner cities (Lille – Kortrijk – Bruges).
I then joined Eurasanté as International Operations Manager. Eurasanté is the Lille economic development agency specialized in health-related activities (Nutrition, health, biotechnologies), my missions were to promote the region and incite health-related foreign companies to set up or develop their activities in the Lille Region and help them in their setting-up process. I also assisted local companies in their international development and expansion in Europe, Northern America, Middle East, Asia.
I am now, a Business developer for Plaine Images: the Digital Cluster of the Lille region. My missions are to : promote & develop the site La Plaine Image attracting new companies, promote, provide services & development assistance to resident companies and initiate collaborations between on-site companies and French or foreign companies.
Do you want to meet PLAINE IMAGES during FSID ?
UBIFRANCE will assess your request and submit it to company for approval.