The several editions of the France Singapore Innovation Days (FSID) have brought together more than 20 French SME’s and Singaporean professionals, academics, and researchers in specific fields. Dedicated to innovation and technologies, the three editions of the event discuss various topics such as the city of tomorrow or digital security.
In such a stimulating environment, the French companies had the opportunity to expose their ICT solutions in the vibrant and inspiring heart of a role model city in technological innovation.
Over the years, the FSID have become an unavoidable meeting place for those interested in innovation and supportive of creating business opportunities between France and Singapore.
5 REASONS TO COME
1. Discover innovative products, solutions and services
2. Meet growing and ambitious SME’s you can invest in
3. Get a clear vision of the ICT trends both on the French and Singaporean markets
4. Exchange during a one-to-one meeting organized with your requirement before the event by UBIFRANCE experts.
5. Participate to a networking event
The Digital Media and Entertainment industry in FRANCE
€ 150 billion turnover for the ITC industry
10 % growth for the gaming industry
The Digital Media and Entertainment industry in SINGAPORE
10 000+ new jobs by 2018
S$ 10 billion worth of added value by 2018
« SINGAPORE, DIGITAL MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT‘s NEW PLAYING FIELD»
2 DAYS, 3 WORKSHOPS
Technologies’ innovation for digital & interactive media
New content for optimal entertainment experience – Challenges for marketing department (Branding)
Device at the heart of innovative content distribution (mobile, web, TV)